- Indoor classes are capped at 10 athletes and outdoor classes are capped at 12.
- Workout stations are preset and sanitized prior to use and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Athletes are not allowed to enter the gym or attend class if they are feeling ill, have a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- If an athlete has had any direct or indirect contact with any individual that has COVID-19 they must notify CrossFit SoChac immediately.
- Athletes that have recently traveled via airplane or to a high risk area will not be allowed to return to the gym for 7 days from the return date. They must be symptom free prior to returning and can use the virtual programming during this time.
- The gym is professionally cleaned and sanitized by a janitorial service each week.
- No bags are allowed in the gym. All extra belongings must remain in the athlete’s car or outside of the gym.
- Athletes should only bring in the gear they need and it must remain at their workout station. Chalk must be in a sealed container.
- All athletes will enter and exit through the bay doors. The front door and lobby will be closed.
- Upon entering all athletes are required to sanitize their hands.
- Athletes are required to stretch and warm up at their workout station.
- Bring extra water. Water fountain is temporarily out of use.
- After each workout athletes are required to spray and wipe down equipment used.
- Only athletes attending class can be in the gym. All others are required to wait outside the gym until their class begins.
- Athletes must use the Wodify app on their personal phones to reserve class times, check-ins and log scores.